Completely redid one of my cursors page. I liked the layout on the page that I did for my new set of mouse cursors and decided to completely re-create the original set's page. That includes moving all of the cursor files into a zipped folder for quick download.
I changed my site theme, but the new one didn't support sections, so I never published it. But despite me not publishing the broken version, it seems that anything on the older version that use sections is now screwed up. All sections have gone missing for no apparent reason.
Recently, I have reconfigured my content page, dividing it up into multiple pages. This makes it more clean and a little easier to find things as you would not have to scroll down to find that one category.
Added previews for my content so you can see it all before you download!